It's that time again...




Time to hate on Glenn Beck. I don't know what it is about this guy. If it's his face, his voice, or all of the crap that he spews out of the hole on his face, but I really dislike the guy. Today I found a video of him blaming all of America's problems on Atheists. Becuase we all know taking the word God off of our currency is what's going to destroy America, that and the "Death Panel" of course. Anyhow after watching this video I really just wanted to punch the guy in the face. I had some free time, So here you go, punch Mr. Beck until your hearts content.

Thank Dr. Zaius for the Awesome Glenn Beck head I'm using. When we were working on Wack-A-Wingnut he made all these great head cutouts, and I cant bare to let a good thing go to waste.

2 comments:

Laura said...

My 4 year old son came in to find me knocking Glen's tooth out.
"What's that?" he asked...
'It's called Punch Glen Beck in the Face".. I replied.
"Can I play" he asked...
"Sure son.."... :D
He's pretty good at it... :)

You're so talented Mr. Cheeseburger!
((Hugs))
Laura

Laura said...

There is an award for you on my blog!