New Brand Name?

It hasn't been very long that I have tried to make a name for myself on these series of tubes, I think for the most part I got sucked into this crazy little venture because of Dr. Zaius. I started off with a few expirements and wanted to show them to the world. I jumped in too fast without thinking very clearly of an identity. Now when I look back, I think to myself DerktheJerk and Man-Eating Cheeseburger are not the names I want to be known by. JerktheDerk was the name of a website I made back in high school of some teacher I hated more then prune juice and kinda stuck with me. Man-Eating Cheeseburger was something that came to mind when I was trying to think of something real fast to get a blog up and going. I feel Derkthejerk sends the wrong message and man-eating cheeseburger makes no scenes, so I am going to change the name of both. I have no idea what I'm going to change them to yet, I have only a few thoughts right now, not sure if I even like them really.

Studio Name-----
FatGuyGames
EvilRabbit
ThickCatGames
TinyButtons

Name----
Professor Derk

1 comments:

Laura said...

How about.. "Ilovehippos"?
No? :P

Professor Derk is good. Out of the Studio Names I suppose my fav would be..Evil Rabbit.

Good luck with everything! :)

((Hugs))
Laura